In order to create favorable conditions for the development of production activities and the implementation of projects for the modernization of small and medium-sized enterprises of the Chuvash Republic by the Regional Engineering Center of the Chuvash Republic with the participation of the All-Russian Research Institute for Standardization and Certification in Mechanical Engineering (VNIINMASH) and JSC RUSNANO September 27, 2017 held seminar "The role of standardization in the entry of innovative products to the market".
- Susanin Vitaly Vladimirovich - Leading Engineer of the Center for Standardization in the Innovation Sphere of VNIINMASH;
- Grebennikov Ivan Sergeevich - Chief Expert of the Directorate for Standardization of the Fund for Infrastructure and Educational Programs (JSC RUSNANO).
Topics for discussion:
- development and improvement of the regulatory framework for innovative products and technologies;
- facilitating the accelerated introduction of new products to the Russian market through the development and application of preliminary national standards, ensuring safety, quality and conformity assessment of innovative products (technologies) at all stages of their life cycle;
- interaction with the subjects of innovation activity to identify and remove regulatory barriers for new products;
- implementation of the best international practices of regulatory and technical support in the Russian innovation environment.
The seminar will be held on September 27, 2017 from 14.30 to 16.00. at the address: Cheboksary, Lenin Ave., 15 (National Library of the Chuvash Republic), main building, 1st floor, room 137.
In case of interest, please register for participation in the seminar by September 25, 2017 by sending the data on the participants (full name, position, organization, contact details) to the email. address: Indust34@cap.ru, firstname.lastname@example.org.